Family Trusts can be asset protection entities and provide means for people to legally organise their property affairs in a number of ways to benefit their family, including themselves.
Some of the uses of Family Trusts include eligibility for Rest Home Subsidies, protection against Death Duties (if re-introduced), Creditor protection, family protection, protection against Wills and Estates claims and minimisation of Tax liability.
Here are some examples of the types of things we deal with:
- Property ownership structures and agreements
- Family Trusts establishment
- Family Trusts administration and gifting programs
- Trustee advice, meetings and resolutions
- Enduring Powers of Attorney
- Care and Protection of the Elderly
- Relationship Property Agreements
- Estate administration